Exciting Testimonies from our Records
(Click on link below for full testimony)
A lady from Algeria:
One lady from Biskra says, (crying at the same time): "My husband and I got to the point of divorce, we didn't talk to each other, my husband did not trust me and doubted and thought I was not faithful. When CNA entered our house, my husband started watching the programs; a radical change occurred in his life.
The sadness we had in the house, God changed it into happiness."
A lady from Syria says:
I watched your shows and I like them, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and, would like to ask you to send me the Holy Book with the old testament and also other books which can help me in my life.
A Muslim man from the UK says:
Dear respected men,
I have watched some of your programs and noticed that you were answering objectively the questions of your audience.
I would like you to answer these following questions:
- Who was then providing for the human beings and control of the universe when Jesus your God died for 3 days?
- Who was in charge of sustaining the heavens? and who was controlling the sun and the moon?
- What does it mean when you say in your gospel the consequence of sin is death?
- Why did Jesus have to die if He did not sin?
- He is not God to say something and do something else?
- Is it true that there is a verse in the Bible that says the one crucified is cursed? If so does this mean that Jesus is cursed?
A father from Algeria says:
I am a father of 3 kids, 43 years old. I am faithful to the channel and watch the programs every day. One day while I was watching I retained the message and it was all the time about the cross. I had difficulties to have the cross make any meaning to me. As an object? or symbol?
- How is this cross going to make my thinking different if ever this had power to change me?
The next day I went to work with the message of the cross. As I was walking I found a small crucifix in the street, it was shining as it was reflecting the light of the sun. Just at the moment when the crucifix reflected the light, Jesus strangely revealed Himself as the light. The doubts and all the questions about that cross left and was somehow taken to a certainty of what had been preached the previous day about the Cross. It is so wonderful to have God confirm his word.
My son who is 6 years old was suffering from Asthma. I learned from your teaching that we could pray for the sick. One day I prayed for my son and now he is free even from medication. I would say that 90% of asthma has gone and he is not taking medications as previously. Having noticed this in the life of my son it completely blows my mind. Now I am almost a Christian, about 80% of me sides to Christ, pray for me that I would complete the 100% Christian.
I have this question for you if you could help me:
- I have always been a Muslim and always fasted the month of Ramadan. Since Ramadan (the Muslim month of fasting) is nearing what would you suggest to me to do? Should I fast or not?
- Would God allow me to not fast?
An Algerian says:
I want to ask you to send me a bible and books that speak about prophets. Would you please help me answering these questions:
- Why was Jesus crucified?
- Why did Jesus not defend himself from the Jews who killed him?
- What should one do once he becomes a Christian?
A Moroccan says:
I met Christ in 1999, and want to take the chance to thank you for the good work you are doing. The purpose of me writing you this letter is to ask you to help me or advise me to serve the Lord. I feel God's calling in my life and that is my desire to serve Jesus for all my life.
A family from Tunisia called:
One family from Tunisia called and were hooked up with a brother in Tunisia. The whole family witnessed that Christ had changed their lives - all of the them (the father, mother, their two girls, the in-laws) and we even received a photo of all these having a Bible study together.
An Algerian says:
In the name of Almighty God I thank you for the wonderful wisdom God has given you to share his word and love.
I have grown up as a Muslim, but thank God for the satellite, through your shows and particularly one episode that hit me and right away my eyes were opened.
I have these questions if you can help me answer them:
- Did Jesus predict the coming of Mohammed?
- Did he ask all people of the world to believe in Mohammed?
- Was Mohammed really illiterate?
- Would it be possible to send me a Bible, the Torah?
Thank you for the work you are doing and looking forward to hearing from you.
A man from Algeria says:
I have asked to the God of Islam (to help with my problem) but there was no answer. In one of your shows you spoke about prayer and I put into practice what I heard and within 2 days Jesus gave me an answer to my request. Your God is awesome and wonderful.
Mr B left a message:
Mr B from Algeria said, that he was converted in 2005. It was a real joy for him to discover the channel. He asked us to call him back in order for him to connect with us.